Emergency Symptoms After Discharge
In case of situations below, call our Emergency Department ASAP. Our Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7).
· Sharp pain in the eye
· Deterioration of eyesight
· Increasing redness of the eye
· Extreme sensitivity to light
· Mucopurulent discharge (secretion of fluid containing mucus and pus from the eye)
· Severe nausea and vomiting
· Urinary problems such as urinary obstruction
· Decreased level of consciousness
· Chest pain
· Moving difficulties
· Lightheadedness, dizziness, etc.
· Any new clinical symptom which patient did not have before surgery